Monmouth County offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor fun, with parks and other recreational areas for everyone to enjoy. Here are the five best parks in Monmouth County for you to explore:
1. Allaire State Park: This 4,000-acre park is located in Farmingdale and offers plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation. With over 20 miles of trails for hiking and biking, fishing, camping, and more, Allaire State Park is a great place to explore and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
2. Deep Cut Gardens: This beautiful botanical garden is located in Middletown and features over five acres of formal gardens, including a rose garden, a Japanese garden, and a field of native wildflowers. Deep Cut Gardens is a great place to take a leisurely stroll, relax in the tranquil atmosphere, and take in the beauty of the gardens.
3. Manasquan Reservoir: This 2,500-acre reservoir is located in Howell and is a great spot for fishing, boating, and other outdoor activities. The reservoir is stocked with several species of fish, making it a great place to try your luck and see what you can catch.
4. Holmdel Park: This 1,142-acre park is located in Holmdel and is a great place for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and other outdoor activities. The park also contains a large lake and several ponds, offering plenty of opportunities for fishing and boating.
5. Thompson Park: Located in Lincroft, Thompson Park is a great spot for hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities. The park features multiple trails, a lake, and a playground, making it a great place to explore and enjoy the outdoors.
No matter what type of outdoor activity you’re looking for, Monmouth County has plenty of parks and recreational areas to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a peaceful stroll through a botanical garden, an adventurous hike through a state park, or a relaxing day of fishing, Monmouth County has something for everyone to enjoy.